Whenever I buy fish fillet, I prefer haddock, halibut o cod over other varieties. It’s great broiled, sautéed, roasted or poached.
This recipe is quick and easy. Simply bake the fish fillet and serve over pasta. You can use any firm white fish: cod, haddock, or halibut work well.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and sliced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, coarsely chopped to yield 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds white fish fillet such as haddock, halibut, or cod,
- 1 pound bucatini
All photos - Copyright - ©2012-La Casa e Il Giardino
Place chunks of the fish fillet over pasta. Add pasta water, if necessary.